The Schedule Calendar allows for a large degree of customization. For more details, see the articles below:
- Reservation Template Form Custom Fields
- Event Titles — Define what information is shown on each event block.
- Event Colors — Customize the colors of the events on the calendar.
- Event Hover — Customize the contents of the popup when a user hovers over an event.
- Event & Dimension Filters — Users themselves can set filters to ignore events not important to them. Admins can set predefined filters to enforce a component to only display certain events.
- Dimension Titles — Show additional information on the dimension block on the left of each row. (Multi Scheduler only)
- Reservation Template Form onCreate Hook — Execute custom logic whenever an event is created.
- Add a View Offset — Add a View Offset to make it display a different time range.
- Reservation Template Form onChange Hook — Execute custom logic whenever an event is modified.