- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
In order keep configuration simple, please perform the following steps in Salesforce Classic (Booker25 is Lightning-Ready, you may afterwards use the app in Salesforce Lightning as you please)
For some views Views, simple time headers of one header per column are not enough. For these cases booker25 , Booker25 supports defining more complex time headers for a viewView.
Always make sure the mentioned fields and related list are added to the object's page layout before you continue.
- Navigate to the view page of the view View to which you want to add more complex time headers.
- Go to te time headers the Time Headers related list
- Click new Time Header New
- Fill out the details of the time header for for the Time Header. For more detailed information on each field, see the time header Time Header field information table at the bottom of this article
- Click save the Save
- The time header should now appear for this view.View
The Slot Label Format field on view is overwritten by time headers if you want to add a time header that mimics this behaviour pick cell for the Grouping
Time Header field information
|Time Header Name||The name of the time header this Time Header. This field is not used by booker25 Booker25, use it to name time headers Time Headers to make it easier to identify them.|
The amount of time that one Header wil will span on the calendar available . Available options are:
Cell: The same size as one cell on the calendar
Hour: one hour
Day: one day
Week: one week, leave the Header Label Format empty for week numbers
Month: one month
Quarter: one quarter, leave the Header Label Format empty for Q1, Q2 enz
|Header Label Format||The text that is displayed in the label of each time column. Use moment.js date formats (http://momentjs.com/docs/#/displaying/format/) and escape strings by wrapping them in [square brackets].|
|View||The view View this time header is displayed on.|
|Order||The order that the time headers are displayed in with the lowest number at the top.|
|Content by Label|