- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Booker25 allows you to sync Booker25 Dimension records (a Resource for example) with Outlook calendars. The list below specifies the steps needed to set this up. You can reference the Outlook Sync Objects here.
Install or upgrade Booker25Install
1. Install the Outlook Integration extension package
- Install the Booker25 Outlook Integration extension package in a Sandbox or
- Install the Booker25 Outlook Integration extension package in Production
Before you start, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us that you are going to set up the Outlook integration. We will then provide you with a few licenses to get you started. You will need those in 'Connect Dimension records to Outlook calendars'.
You can safely ignore and accept the warning that the extension package has not passed the Salesforce Security Review
2. Setup Outlook Authentication
3. Connect Dimension records to Outlook calendars
4. Map fields between Outlook and Salesforce